Cloud Servers and Private Cloud Hosting
Windows Cloud Server Hosting
All CARI.net cloud servers are instantly on-demand, scalable and highly available. Choose from Windows Server 2012 or 2008 R2 Web, Standard or Enterprise editions.
- - Windows Server 2012 & 2008
- - Starting from 1 Core / 1GB RAM / 20GB VHD
- - 2012 or 2008 Web, Standard or Enterprise
- - Highly Available Cloud Servers
- - Fully Redundant Infrastructure
- - On-Demand Auto Provisioning
- - Scale up or down at any time
Linux Cloud Server Hosting
CARI.net's cloud data center is a "single pane of glass" used to manage your entire cloud network. Instantly deploy servers and appliances and build your cloud network using Abiquo Enterprise Cloud Management System.
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, etc.
- Virtual Networking and Application Gallery
- Consumption-based Pricing
- "Single Pane of Glass" Cloud Mangement
- Fully Redundant Infrastructure
- On-Demand Auto Provisioning
- Scale up or down at any time
Dedicated Private Cloud Hosting
CARI.net provides Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. There are plenty of cloud platforms available today and CARI.net will gladly tailor a solution to meet your needs. Some of the primary cloud platforms that we are currently running are Microsoft System Center, Abiquo, VMware and Proxmox
Free Cloud Consulting
Cloud Computing is a style of computing in which dynamically scalable and virtualized resources are provided as a service over the Internet. The concept incorporates infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS) as well as other recent technology trends which are provided over the Internet. For more information, read What is Cloud Computing?, or contact us today for a free cloud consultation.