San Diego Colocation
CARI.net colocation services offer you access to our premier team of systems administrators, network engineers, and programmers. We provide you flexibility for your infrastructure, network, and power solutions, all backed by the level of security you need to grow your business and meet your compliancies.
Our San Diego Data Centers Include:
- On-Site Support - Our certified team is dedicated to our clients' needs, be it uptime or fully-managed.
- Power - With 2 distinct city power feeds, we can meet your varying power requirements ranging from 0.2 kW to multiple redundant 5.0 kW circuits. We'll even provide you with a PDU for every full circuit upon request!
- Space - Locking cabinets available in both 20U and 42U variations, or you can even bring your own! All available data centers are owned and operated by us.
- Certifiably Compliant - Rest easy knowing our data centers are third-party audited and certified compliant for the SSAE-16 standards.
- Blended Bandwidth - Use the world-class network we provide our customers as a managed service provider, or sign up your own dedicated line with more than 20+ carriers to choose from.
- Complexity, Simplified - With our monthly terms, add cabinets, power circuits, and more bandwidth on-demand!
We Also Offer:
- Management - A full suite of managed servces available to you. Racking and stacking, cabling, operating system updates, diagnostics, basic application installation - you name it, we can probably help you with it!
- Monitoring - While we all strive for 100% uptime, applications and systems can and likely will fail. Get notified as soon as an issue occurs!
- IaaS - For those times when you need a new server quickly, or for when you'd like to add a bit of redundancy with our public cloud. As a managed service provider, we take our servers seriously!
- Backups - Add an extra level of insurance to your critical data with our R1Soft file-level and bare metal backup service, available at just $0.30 per gigabyte.