CARI.net Terms of Service (TOS)
These are the terms and conditions under which CARI.net provides all wholesale Internet services (“service” or “services”). These Terms of Service act as a fully binding agreement between CARI.net, Inc. (“CARI.net”) and each of its customers (“Customer”).
- The iBizPanel System (“iBizPanel”) is located at: https://cari.net/iBiz/Panel. CARI.net shall primarily communicate with Customer through iBizPanel, and/or by electronic mail to the account manager contact’s e-mail address as specified by Customer within iBizPanel. Notice of any events or changes involving Customer’s service or this agreement shall be considered given at the time that such notice is posted in a prominent location within iBizPanel, or is sent by e-mail to Customer.
- CARI.net will never sell or disclose Customer’s contact information or customer lists to any third party, unless required by law or specifically authorized by Customer.
- All customers must maintain the accuracy of their contact information within iBizPanel. Failure to do so may result in suspension of service. CARI.net is not responsible for any inability by Customer to access or use iBizPanel.
- CARI.net reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of CARI.net’s Acceptable Use Policy. Should CARI.net terminate Customer’s service for a reason other than violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, CARI.net will issue Customer a refund for the remaining paid period of service. Under no circumstances is CARI.net responsible for any damages resulting from termination of service.
- CARI.net may make changes to these Terms of Service at any time, and such changes will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice of the changes is given to Customer. If Customer does not agree with these Terms of Service, Customer must discontinue use of their services immediately and contact CARI.net to cancel their account.
- Payments are due on the account’s due date (a specific day of the month which is set when the first product is purchased from CARI.net) and CARI.net dispatches e-mail billing reminders approximately ten (10) calendar days prior. If payment is not received by the due date, Customer’s account will be suspended. Accounts may be deleted if they have spent ten (10) or more calendar days in a suspended state. Accounts past due may be subject to interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- A $30.00 service charge applies to all returned checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders.
- Charges will be billed according to the price list currently in effect and posted within the iBizPanel. Customer may cancel an account or service at any time, but is responsible for fees remaining. For month-to-month billing, Customer is responsible for the current month’s charges. Prepaid accounts are not refundable if Customer chooses to terminate the account before the paid period has expired.
- If any invoice or portion thereof is disputed, the invoice must still be paid in full by the due date. Any credits issued in resolution of the dispute will be applied to the subsequent month’s invoice.
- CARI.net may modify account or service pricing at any time. Increases will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice has been provided to Customer. Customer may choose to cancel the account or service to avoid a price increase.
- Customer is responsible for complying with United States federal, state, and local laws, and applicable laws of any other countries with which Customer uses the Internet to communicate. Customer may not participate in or support any illegal activities through the use of their service. CARI.net does not control the content of network traffic to or from their services or network.
- CARI.net’s services are provided as-is, and are to be used at Customer’s own risk. CARI.net provides no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including warranties of saleability or fitness for any particular purpose. CARI.net is not responsible for hardware or software damage, loss of wages or data, or any other financial or personal loss resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the service. Any liabilities are strictly limited to the amount of the fee(s) paid for services rendered. Click here for our policy regarding the security of our servers.
- Customer is responsible for all actions taken or caused to be taken in Customer’s use of the service. As a condition of service, Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CARI.net’s officers, employees, agents, shareholders, and partners from any cause of action originating from use of the service.
- Due to the insecure nature of much of the global Internet, CARI.net strongly suggests that credit card numbers or other personal information never be sent through e-mail or any other Internet service, unless proper encryption is used. Customer is fully liable and responsible for the security and integrity of their own services, including Internet servers. CARI.net will not be held liable for any security breaches that may occur. Customer agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless CARI.net from any legal or financial claims that may result from a breach in the security of Customer’s services.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to contradict federal, state, or local laws, the remaining portions will remain in full force. Any and all disputes regarding or resulting from this agreement will be governed by the laws and courts of San Diego, California.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some services; these terms are specified within the service’s listing in the iBizPanel. If you have any questions regarding our terms, conditions, and policies, please call CARI.net at 858-974-5080, or e-mail us through our online contact form.